Pengutronix has released a new OSELAS.Toolchain() collection.
- arm-1136jfs (hard and software float)
- arm-v7a (hard and software float)
- arm-cortexa8 (hard and software float)
- arm-cortexm3 (µclib)
gstreamer conference 2013:
The tarballs for the latest OSELAS.Toolchain() stable release have been uploaded to the archive server:
This is a bugfix release. The relevant changes are:
- arm-1136jfs-linux-gnueabihf now reports the correct LDSO which makes this toolchain actually usable
- i686-atom-linux-gnu does not use 'movbe' by default any more. This way the produced code should run on CPUs>= Core2 as well.
- Bugfixes for gcc bugs 55981 and 56028. This is about 64-bit atomics that are not actually atomic. This is an x86 issue only.