Pengutronix' In-House Exhibition
Welcome at Pengutronix' virtual booth!
Take a look around, discover our latest developments and solutions around embedded Linux projects in industrial use. The current topics are presented to you by our colleagues in blogposts and videos.
We have piqued your interest or you have questions? Then contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +49 51 21 / 20 69 17 - 0!
- embedded Linux / IoT updates
- atomic updates
- cryptographic verification
- RAUC update framework
- rollout scheduling (hawkBit)
- continuous testing
- Board Support Package maintenance
- Open Source strategy
- verified boot example
- realtime embedded Linux kernel
- TSN Ethernet
- Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
- STM32MP1 PID demonstrator
- labgrid coard control framework
- Embeded Linux remote working
- continuous testing on hardware
- Board Support Package (BSP)
- Yocto / PTXdist
- upstream kernel support
- design for mainline
- embedded ARM GPU
- VeriSilicon / Vivante GC7000
- Etnativ graphics driver
Consulting & Support
Pengutronix was founded in 2001, being one of the first companies in Germany providing professional Embedded Linux services for industrial customers.
Pengutronix supports customers within industrial embedded Linux projects. In this process we provide advice wherever experiences or competent developers are necessary.